– So, Nicole and I are really excited ’cause it’s a sleepover night. – Yeah, with the girls. – So we thought we would
have an epic sleepover party, she hates when I say epic. – I hate when she says epic. – We have forts and food and fun. Total girls night. – Yummy, fat food. – I appreciate a good fat food. First, we shall make popcorn cake. – [Nicole] Ooh, I love popcorn. – But it’s going to be low calorie, because we’re using Skinny Pop. – Yes, we’re gonna try and be healthy. – With marshmallows, M&M’s,
pretzels, and butter. But I still feel like,
since it’s a girl night, it’s zero calories.
– Same. – And then we’re going to
make sleeping Teddy Grahams. – Oh my God, these are cute. And we’re gonna try and do it. We’re gonna fail. I don’t even have time to
wipe Giovanna’s (bleep), let alone do that.
– Same. – Tell me what to do. – We need a bowl ’cause
we’re going to mix it all and then put it in the bunt. Two cups of M&M’s, which I
feel this is about two cups. We’re gonna have cups of broken pretzel– – Which, if you’re lazy, you
could just make a Chex Mix. – Sixteen ounces of mini marshmallows. – Oh, gross. What do we do? – I gotta pick the marshmallows out and put them in with the butter. – What are you, from Texas? I gotta pick the marshmallows out. We’ll be in a nursing home together reliving this moment right now. I’m gonna work on the Teddy Graham bed. So, we have little teddy bears. We have icing melted. We’re putting this on a cracker. Oh, stop. All they need is a blankey. I actually like this. This is cute. – I’d rather jerk (bleep) than this. – Jenny!
– Well, this is ridiculous. – This is a family show. Oh my God, this is so cute. – Oh, hey girl. – Lani, look what Aunt Nicole’s making. Look. Grammy’s are done. – Excuse me, what did you just say? – I said we don’t say we (bleep) kill it. – Oh, what’d she say? What’d you say? What’d you say? – Nothing.
– Did you swear? (screams) What a little (bleep). – [Jenni] That’s my kid, guys.
– What a little (bleep). – [Jenni] Trying to keep her out of jail. That’s my goal. – She’s going to be on Dr. Phil. Cash me outside, how ’bout that. Oh, we did it! – Everyone’s face is shocked right now. Nobody thought I was able to do that. – Bam, look at that. Alright, so now we’re in our jammies. – (bleep) – Whoa, she’s crazy. So now the girls are gonna make eye masks. – What did you say? – I said, “(bleep) kill it.” – But you can’t say–
– (bleep) kill it. – You can’t say that. (screaming) No, no, no. You can’t say that. That’s a bad word. (giggling) (bleep) – I said (bleep) kill it. – You’re a bad influence now! (giggling) Anyway, we’re gonna be coloring our masks with some fabric markers. Let’s go. – [Jenni] Look at Aunt
Nicole and her daughter, they’re living their best life. I’m fighting with you all day.
– Mommy, stop it! – Stop it, mommy! – [Nicole] What color’s that? – It’s red. – Orange. Good try. – Great. – Yeah I wouldn’t either if I were you. Is that you, Lani? – Yeah.
– That’s pretty. – Look, mommy. – [Jenni] Great job. – [Giovanna] Look at this. – [Nicole] Gorgeous. Let’s see girls. – I did it. – Gorgeous. – [Jenni] Yes, girl. – Mama! Now, that the kids are
all crazy and hyper, it’s a perfect time to use
that energy to make a fort. – [Jenni] Yes. And the swearing.
– It’s time. – That’s really bad. – Someone is explaining to
her that it’s a bad word. Now, she goes to me, “Mom, I’m not supposed
to say (bleep) it up.” – Clearly. We’ve done this before with noodles– (screaming) Whoa, oh my God! This is not a good idea! – We’re supposed to be taping them! If you can’t handle the
heat, get out the kitchen. You see what I deal with
on an everyday basis? – Yeah, yourself. That’s like me living with you. – [Jenni] Look at sissy’s taping. Look, she’s doing a great job. – Help mommy tape. Go, tape it over there. (yelling) – Bubby! – Break it! – [Nicole] It still works. Go under the tent!
– Go under, bubby! Go under the tent, girls! – Go, bubby! Go in. Yay!
– Yay! (clapping) (screaming)
(crying) Stop hitting each other! – They’re fighting. – This was a fail ‘Cause of sugar from the
awesome treats that we made, caused my kids to be (bleep). – Why you crying? (crying) – Greyson broke it. – Because Greyson broke it? The treats were amazing. This, not so much.
– Stop it! – Subscribe and until next time. – Yes, aw. Bye, guys. (upbeat music)